The Minas Gerais singer Gusttavo Lima (PHOTO: Reproduction)
For the second year in a row, Gusttavo Lima finished the year in the 1st position of the ranking of radio plays in the country. In 2018, the sertanejo star broke record by passing the mark of 1,192,320 million plays with the track "Nickname Carinhoso".
According to Connect Mix, a radio execution monitoring system, the song “Cem Mil” was performed no less than 854,035 thousand times during the year 2019 plus the AM, FM, Community and Web-Radios numbers. . Still on the same list, the track "Milu" was in fifth place, with more than 655,152 plays.
Thus, Gusttavo Lima was the only singer with two songs among the 10 most performed on the radio in 2019. The top 10 is composed almost exclusively by the sertanejo, which occupies 7 positions.
SEE ALSO: MC Gui is accused of mistreating another child with cancer
Check out the full list below:
- Gusttavo Lima – One Hundred Thousand (854,154 plays)
- Felipe Araújo (with Rust) – 'Late' (806,361 plays)
- Bruno and Marrone (with Jorge and Mateus) – Love Break (665,962 plays)
- Zé Neto and Cristiano – 'Decadent State – Acoustic' (663,047 plays)
- Gusttavo Lima – Milu (655,555 plays)
- Jorge e Mateus – ol Tijolão ’(638,128 plays)
- Gabriel Diniz – Jenifer (627,574 plays)
- Luan Santana (with MC Kekel) – 'Revenge' (596,660 plays)
- Wesley Safadão – 'Just Like Her' (573,936 plays)
- Marcia Fellipe (with Jerry Smith) – 'I Wish' (556,401 plays)